Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long week

This past week has been a very tiring week for me. It all started Thursday night when Maggie woke up at midnight with a high fever, we spent most of the night tiring to cool her down and get her to sleep. I then spent Friday watching a ton of kids shows and taking care of Maggie and her fever that wouldn't go away, Saturday I went to Nauvoo with the youth on a temple trip and left the mike and the girls behind ,when I arrived home nothing had been done and I then had to get everyone going on their chores as well as make dinner and take care of Maggie, how is it a mother never gets a break. Sunday through Wednesday we pretty much the same take care of the kids and stay up half the night with Maggie while mike was gone on a business trip. Thursday I saw a little light at the end of the tunnel Maggie wanted to eat and drink something she has refused to due all week. I am hoping that this little light grows larger and we are on the way to a happy healthy Halloween. Have a Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment